These are just some of my favorite pictures from the past month of Mr. Max. That is what Josh and I like to call him because everyone in Utah calls him MADD- OX like the restraunt. So we just simplified things a bit. Their 9 month appointments were on Friday and Maddox weighs 21 lbs. 13 oz and was 28 inches long. He is a tank!! He isn't quite crawling yet, just doing the army crawl trying to keep up with Mason!
November 5, 2007
Max!!
Posted by
Meghan
at
1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Oh my goodness!! They look so cute in these pictures!Well, actually they look cute in every picture I have seen. And, I am not being a proud grandma! But I am that too! We are SOOOO anxious to see the babies. They have grown SOOOOOOOOOO much since this summer. We are missing these important milestones. We can't wait to see them in person
Love you,
MOM
Post a Comment