Josh went fishing last week at a place called Deseret Land & Livestock.... He has been up there 4 times now and always catches pretty good sized fish... but this fish was a monster! It was a 12lb trout... which is HUGE!!! It almost looks more like a salmon or something because it is so big!! Luckily he had a 5 year old disposable camera on his pontoon boat so we all believe him that it really was a big fish!!
The other thing cool is that he caught this on a fly rod. I guess that is cool... I don't really get it but I think it is a lot harder to catch big fish when you are fly fishing!
Last night Josh was on the computer and he asked me if I had blogged his fish yet!! lol! So I thought I better get it up here!! 
Here is my handsome outdoorsman husband with his big catch of the day!
The end.
June 25, 2009
My Husband is a Stud
Posted by
Meghan
at
11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That thing is serioulsy a monster! Way to go Josh!
Russ wants to know when he can go with Josh and catch another monster like this one!
Post a Comment