So much has happened since I blogged last... The little super heros in the last post are now official preschool graduates!! Of course they will be graduating from preschool again next year too... Thank goodness I have one more year until they head off for Kindergarten!
So this is a picture of the boys on their first day of school back in August! They look excited huh? They really were... but I guess they just freeze when the camera comes out! They really are so awesome in front of the camera! lol!
Anyways they had a great school year at Bravo! Their preschool is so great... they focus a lot on incorporating music and art into everything... The boys learned all about music and notes and even played a cute little song at their graduation! I was so impressed and of course proud of our cute little guys!! I really have been amazed to see how much they have grown over the course of this school year. They have learned so much and it was so good for them to learn to take instruction from someone other than Josh or I.. Their teacher Mrs. Mathews was great. I think she was the perfect combination of kind and sweet with a little firmness mixed in, all the crazy boys in their class knew when she was serious!
They both know their abc's... can recognize all the letters and know all the sounds, can write their names, and of course know all their colors, shapes, and can count to 20. They had multiple units that they learned about in school, and I think their favorite unit was the one about their bodies. They love to talk about how their heart pumps blood through their body and about their bones!! It is just amazing to see how much the absorb! They truly are little sponges!!
Here are a couple pictures from the November Parent Day at School.... Look closely to see what their pictures say....
Ok... if you can't see it.... All the kids drew a picture of what they were thankful for (since it was right before thanksgiving) the first couple of kids said they were thankful for mom or dad... Mason got up and he said he was thankful for his Spiderman costume... Maddox followed and he was thankful for his Batman costume! It really was hilarious!!
The boys also were in tumbling throughout the school year right after class one day a week! They sure loved it... and it was a great way for them to get their energy out during the winter months!
Mason on the balance beam!
Finally Graduation Day....
Mason was so cute... he was really into the monkey song and all the hand motions!!
Getting into the bells.... Down low...
Up high.....
Maddox performing!
Mason playing his song!
Maddox getting his medal and diploma!
Mason getting his medal from Mrs. Mathews!
They boys and Mrs. Mathews
Mason, Maddox and their 2 buddies=)
I Can't believe the school year is over... one more year of preschool and our babies will be in "Big Kid School". I don't know what I will do with myself if we don't have another baby around yet... Yikes... it is really hitting me how soon it is that they will be off to school and a new phase of life... I just want to treasure this next year I have with them at home and enjoy every minute of it! It just really amazes me that our boys are so big already. I love every phase, but I just wish I could pause life right now at this age. I don't want them to get any bigger.. I just want them to stay little forever...
























3 comments:
Cute! I love their pictures.
Time flies huh..hey next time you're over we should have all the kids play the piano for each other :)
Meg, our babies are getting so big. I'm with you, can't we just keep them this size forever!! I love those boys!!!!
looks great,
http://www.sheryystyle.com/
Post a Comment