Here they are... the M&M Carpet Boys! (Maddox, Mason 6 1/2 months)

Mason loves his saucer!! Although now that he is crawling he is spending less and less time in it:(
Mason loves his saucer!! Although now that he is crawling he is spending less and less time in it:(
Maddox and his big green binkie!! It's way more fun to bite on it! (7 months)
Mason and his pretty blue eyes! (almost 8 months)
Mason and Maddox in their cute jammies from Grandma! (almost 8 months)
Mason and Dad are matching at Jake's football game!
(August 25th)

Mason loves his exersaucer and he always poses for me
while he is playing in it! (6 1/2 months)
Mason loves his exersaucer and he always poses for me
while he is playing in it! (6 1/2 months)
What a cheeser! Mason posing for the camera!
(almost 8 months)
What a sweetie!! (Maddox almost 8 months)
Why suck on the pacifier? I might as well just eat the whole thing!!
Maddox with his big green soothie!!
Maddox with his big green soothie!!
*So I guess I have a slight obsession with pictures of my kids, but I promise I won't always post this many. I just wanted to catch everyone up on the boys!









0 comments:
Post a Comment