So this is a little late but I just wanted to get some pictures up of our Christmas in Washington. These pictures are from Christmas Eve at my parents house. My parents always have the party for my Mom's side of the family. We had a great prime rib dinner and then we had a fun $5 gift exchange... That got pretty heated when Katie took Marcies lip gloss.... but it was a very fun night!!
Me & My Beautiful Sisters!!









5 comments:
hi meghan! I found your blog through Camille's - hope that's okay! Your boys are adorable, and it sounds like you had a fun Christmas! feel free to check out our blog if you want to.
Hi Meghan, it is Rosie Pitcher, I also found you through Camilles Blog. Your boys are beautiful and you look so good for having twins!:) Please tell Katie Hi for me and send her my way, thanks!
SISTER YOU ARE SLACKING
quit being a bookworm im serious
Ha, bookworm is right, those books TAKE CONTROL, they rule you! :) I love the fun christmas pics, thanks for posting some! You have such a darling family!
Meghan, (your family is so cute, I wish my family was here to do something like that), about your comment, thank you for let me know about etsy... a least you were thinking about helping me!!! Thank you! Let your friends know about mine creations!!Thank you!
Post a Comment