So.... over the Holiday I did cut my hair!! I didn't quite go as short as Jenny McCarthy!! But after this picture was taken, my sister decided she did need to take some more off. So when I was in Montana for my Grandpa's funeral, she brought her scissors and we took some more off. So... it actually looks cuter than it does in this picture!! But I am no longer the pony tail girl!! Yeah!!
P.S. Not the best picture of my face... but my hair is cute at least!
January 27, 2008
Hair cut!
Posted by
Meghan
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I love love love it Megs! Way to be brave and take the plunge, no more ponytails!!! ;)
I am loving the haircut! As you can tell by my hair I am totally feeling like short hair is in right now! Did Katie cut it?
I too am taking the big plunge in a few weeks when I visit Abby. I am so tired of my hair that I am just going to have her cut it off. I've hesitated cutting my hair while being pregnant but I figure short or long hair my face is still going to be chubby. At least for another 8 weeks! I love yours!
sister you look so cute,
almost as cute as me ;)
love you
Post a Comment