So... we bought a yellow page ad for the business and we are really needing to get a picture in that we want to use for the yellow pages and we are probably going to put it on the van as well.... so Josh is gone today and I have really been working up a sweat trying to get a picture of the boys to use.... Trying to get two 13 month old boys to hold still is a nightmare!! I haven't had much success with one that will work for an ad, but I got a few that are cute anways!!
March 4, 2008
Pictures!
So... we bought a yellow page ad for the business and we are really needing to get a picture in that we want to use for the yellow pages and we are probably going to put it on the van as well.... so Josh is gone today and I have really been working up a sweat trying to get a picture of the boys to use.... Trying to get two 13 month old boys to hold still is a nightmare!! I haven't had much success with one that will work for an ad, but I got a few that are cute anways!!
Posted by
Meghan
at
9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Megs you got some way cute pics! I love how long their little mohoawks are getting! Gotta love the boy do's!
I love the pictures especially the B&W one. I am a big fan of the B&W pictures. Good luck on getting more pics.
Oh! They are so cute I just want to squish them! I have been meaning to tell you this: at Kenadee's Parent Teacher confernce, her teacher had us look at her writing journal...among many other funny & interesting entries, was an entire page devoted to Mason & Madox. She drew pictures of them both & wrote about each one. What they like & dislike, their drooling habbits, & how easy it is for her to tell them apart, and all sorts of hysterical facts. It was so adorable! I will have to get ahold of it & make you a copy.
Meggs- They are too cute! I think I am in love with those beautiful eyes!I think you have done a great job with the pictures!
those are so cute! I love their hairstyles. And Mason must be your active one because he's only in two of the pictures! That's funny. I tried to take a pic of Jaren yesterday, but by the time the camera clicked, he was completely out of the shot. So I got a good picture of the wall.
I love the pictures...You got some really good ones! Especially for the fact that you have two of them to sit still!! Your ads are going to be adorable!!
The pictures are GREAT! I love them! I love their pretty eyes.
Post a Comment