ABC Tag
ABC Tag
A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friends: Josh is definitely my best friend and so are my Mom, Katie and Kylie (sisters)!!
C - Cake or Pie: Probably cake... unless it is Cyrus O'leary's pie (lemon cheesecake)
D - Day of choice: It used to be Saturday... now they kind of all run together!!!
E - Essential Item: cell phone.... I don't know how people survived without them!
F - Favorite Color: pink.... but I am really liking the antique blue and green color lately for stuff in our house!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears.... they last longer
H - Hometown: Pasco, Washington
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate (Dove or Symphony)
J - January or July: July... I am not a fan of long Utah winters!!
K - Kids: 2 adorable little boys!!
L - Life is incomplete without: atleast 5 daily conversations with my Mom and my sister Katie
M - Marriage Date: August 12, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 5 (2 older brothers, 1 younger brother, 1 older sister, 1 younger sister)
O - Oranges or Apples: Definitely oranges unless the apples happen to be in apple crisp!!
P - Phobias or Fears: Mice.... or any rodent!! Snakes, and I always have nightmares about tornados!!
Q - Quotes: Life is to be enjoyed- not just endured!
R- Reason to smile: Being home all day with two hilarious 13 month old boys and their Dad is pretty funny too I guess!!
S - Season: Spring.... I love when everything gets color again.... I get so excited when the weather finally warms up and things turn green! I also love the fall with the change of colors!
T - Tag Three Friends: Ash, Abby, Candace
U - Unknown fact about me: When I was pregnant with the twins... I snored really bad!! Josh and I slept in different beds for the last like 2 months!! Embarrassing.... but I guess I just couldn't breathe.... right after I had them things were better!! I still do it every once in a while, but not all the time!!
V - Very favorite store: For house stuff.... Definitely Rod Works!!
W - Worst habit: wasting time on the internet! I like to look around at ideas of crafts or things I want to do in my house.... I spend so much time looking at stuff though I never get around to doing what I want to do!!!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound or Mammogram: Had an X-ray on a stress fracture in my back in High school, a fractured ankle when I was little.... Tons of ultrasounds with the twins to make sure things were ok!! Loved the 4-d ultrasounds!! No Mammograms yet!!
Y- Your favorite food: Mexican for sure!!
Z - Zodiac: Gemini
February 29, 2008
ABC Tag!!
Posted by
Meghan
at
2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Meggs! Can I just tell you how much I miss you! You are just great!
Post a Comment