Your boys are getting so BIG! I'm glad you decided to post some recent pictures. I was beginning to think you had given up on blogging. With us not living in Utah it's been nice to look at everyone's blogs and see what's going on with our friends.
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
2 comments:
Your boys are getting so BIG! I'm glad you decided to post some recent pictures. I was beginning to think you had given up on blogging. With us not living in Utah it's been nice to look at everyone's blogs and see what's going on with our friends.
yummy sand. such cute pictures! Keep em'coming!
Post a Comment