
Maddox

Mason, Maddox

Mason

Maddox, Mason
Max
The boys had their first popsicles last week over at Nin Nin's and Papa Joes. They loved them!! It was a major mess, but we just washed them off in the little pool after they were done!! Here are a few of the hundred pictures I took!
6 comments:
Yum! & Brrr!
Cute boys!
Yeah a new post!!! I love to see your cute lil boys since I haven't in... forever! Killer. We need to hang out, it's been too long. Glad you made it back to the blogging world ;) jk, not like twins keep you busy or anything! ha!
Meggs, You have litl little boys now. . they aren't babies anymore!! they are too cute!
Aw, these are some great pictures! Too cute
So so cute! Your little boys are adorable! Looks like they enjoyed their popsicles!! Yum yum
They are to cute!! I'm sure you are having a blast dressing them and watching them learn new things!
Post a Comment