August 25, 2008

Blog Catch up.... Part 1 (Washington)

So I haven't blogged for such a long time that it is overwhelming to post all of the things that have happened over the past 2 months. Unfortunately I am not good at narrowing pictures down either so there are a ton of pictures on this post.

The month of July went by very fast for us. After the 4th... the boys (-Josh) and I went to see my family for 15 days! It was a long time to be away from Josh but we had a good time. The boys love Bama, Papa and their aunts, Uncles, and cousins.... Here are a few things we did on the trip.

Maddox loved on uncle Zack
sometimes we just sat there and looked cute..Maddox acted like a clown...
we spent time with my Grandma...
Oh yeah the twins decided to be full time walkers!! Woohoo! (17 months!!)

Mason ate a lot of watermelon...
and so did Maddox!!
Then they played in the dirt
We laughed a lot

Swam a lot.... (maddox is fearless)
We swam in Carson and Isabel's pool
and we also went to a water park... and a kiddie pool, and a splash pad.
We played with Isabel....(Mason pulled her curls)
and we played with Carson.
We had a great time with my family. It always feels good to go home... and it was awesome that the boys finally decided to walk full time while we were there! I guess my parents house being on 1 level helped! We can't wait to see them again soon!!




2 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Meghan- Your boys are so cute! I'm glad we got to see you guys for a little bit in WA! Has Katie started a blog yet? I would love to keep in better touch with her!

Walker Family said...

Meggs! I love your hair! Your little boys eyes are just SO blue- you are going to have to watch them when they start dating. . . .