August 26, 2008

Blog Catch up Part 2 (24th of July)

Mase playing in Gunner's house.
Mr. Gunner
Uncle Troy and the boys
Gunner just wanted to relax on the table.
Grandpa Stan feeding Mason limes. (He actually loved it... even though his face doesn't look like it!)

The boys and I made it home for the 24th of July. We had a fun BBQ at Josh's sister Christa's house. We had a lot of good food.... the boys especially loved the corn on the cob and watermelon!! We brought home left over corn on the cob and ate it for lunch for several days after the party!! Grandma DiAnn grows some good corn!! They also had a great time playing in the Gunner's pool and little house!!

2 comments:

Gertge Family said...

Geez! Welcome back to blogging!!

I swear the boys just all the sudden got freakin huge! They look so big.( I guess standing hepls). I love all the pictures!

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

Meghan they are getting so big. Gunner is getting big to, he looks just like Troy it is crazy. The twins are so cute and fun to watch grow.