October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch minus the actual pumpkin patch

Last night we took the kids to a fun corn maze/petting zoo/straw maze/ everything else you could think of. I actually didn't even see a pumpkin patch... they just sold them by the entrance... but there was plenty to keep us entertained!! The boys had so much fun... I would like to take them again next week so if anyone wants to go let me know!!

The boys trying to pet the cow

Mase loved it when the cow licked his fingers!! (Abby I am sorry.. I am sure that grosses you out!!)
Maddox's favorite thing was the straw maze...

He didn't even know where we were... and he didn't care!! ( I was keeping a close eye on him from a distance) Max

Mason in the tires

Mason in the corn box!

I love this face (Mason)

Mason loved the animals, that was his favorite part... this goat was super friendly! It made me want a goat!


Maddox really loved the corn box... he decided to take a little rest in there!!
Maddox at work in the corn box!


5 comments:

Candace said...

I miss the pumpkin patches in Utah!! The ones we have up here aren't as fun. The boys are getting bigger and bigger. See you this weekend.

Stevens Family said...

How fun! Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I miss my little boys!
cant wait for thanksgiving :)
love & miss you sister

-kylie

DiAnn said...

Meg, your photography skills are amazing, you should really think about doing this professionally! And with those two beautiful boys to photograph, how could you miss!!

Walker Family said...

Meggs I am loving these pictures! Your little guys are so darn cute in their matching sweaters.