January 24, 2009

New Camera!!

So my Nikon D50 has been a great camera... and I have loved it for the past 3 years, but I have really been wanting to take photography more seriously and felt that it was time to upgrade. ...and I finally did it! I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D300!! I can't even believe I have it!!I came across a great deal where the owner had it for 6 months and it was still under warranty, and everything looked good so I got it!! It is a lot more complex than my camera, so I still have a ton to learn... but so far I am loving it!
Josh was home the other morning, so I decided to take Maddox out and take some pictures. He was not very willing, but I had fun playing with my new camera! These are some of the pictures from the day!





6 comments:

Candace said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how old your boys are looking! Definately not like babies!

Good Luck with your new camera. You are already doing a fabulous job. Keep me posted if you decide to sell your old Nikon. I really think my father in law would buy it!

Mom+Girls said...

Good camara!!I cant wait unil I get one of those too...I love all your pictures and you do a great job!!!

PROUD MOMMY said...

I have enjoyed all your past pics and can't wait to see more from the new camera. I have been considering purchasing a camera that is not just a point and shoot (nothing fancy to begin with of course). was your old camera very complicated to learn? what would you recommend. I would love to be able to make my boys look even cuter than I already think they are!! haha :)

ashley said...

Yay for new cameras! It's always fun to test out the new features of everything. I'm excited to see all of the new pictures you take with it!

Walker Family said...

meggs, i love love love your pictures latley! You really to have a talent- gift, if you will for taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

wow your little boys have grown up fast, they are so adorable. I dont think ive seen them since you guys came to see our house and you brang the boys over.