So Christmas is definitely old news... but I just haven't felt like posting anything lately! I still wanted to post some pictures so I can feel like I am caught up on things!! We had an awesome Christmas this year. We stayed here this year and had a great time with all of Josh's family. We had a great time at Josh's Mom's annual Christmas eve party. Christmas morning was fun waking up at our house and seeing the boy's reactions to the tree and all the presents!! They had fun opening presents and were super excited about their new table. The big hit was the dinosaur figurines! Go figure!! After presents at our house we went and had breakfast at Papa Joe and NinNin's house and opened presents there. We had a great time and got spoiled with a lot of fun stuff, and had fun with all the cousins!! After that we headed to Grandma DiAnn and Grandpa Stans to open more presents. Again we were completely spoiled!! Let's just say the boys are pretty lucky to have 3 sets of Grandparents. We could pretty much get away with not buying them anything and they would be in great shape!! We really missed my family this year, but were thankful for all the nice things they sent!! Overall it was a great Christmas, and it was so fun to have the boys be so excited about things this year... I am sure it will get even better next year! To top of the Holidays we had a great dinner on New Year's Day at Josh's Mom's house. Every year we have prime rib and seafood!! It was awesome as usual this year!
January 24, 2009
It's been a while....
{Mason}
Posted by
Meghan
at
4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment