I am not sure if I have blogged about this yet or not... but just in case I haven't I will go ahead and fill you in. Josh has been in the fire academy since August of last year. It has been challenging with running our business, and having a family and a home to maintain, but somehow he has pulled it off!! The past 6 weeks he has been in class M-F from 6-10 and all day Saturday because he is also in the EMT course. This Saturday will be his last day of the fire portion and by the end of June he will be done with his EMT course! I am so proud of what a hard worker he is and how he is somehow able to juggle his many responsibilities!! Here is a picture of the whole group. Josh volunteered me to do their picture... it isn't my best work (I may have been slightly intimidated/nervous), but hopefully it will do the job!
{Josh is the handsome one with the heart around his head!}
May 6, 2009
Fire Academy Pic
Posted by
Meghan
at
6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Wow you guys are super busy! Is he still doing his carpet cleaning business as well? I think it's so great that you started your photography business! You do such a great job!! Oh and the pictures of your boys are so adorable! Can they get any cuter?
Man am I out of the loop! I had no idea Josh was doing this. Way to go!
Post a Comment