May 11, 2009

New Location

Over the past couple of months as I have started my little photography business, I have been looking for locations to do pictures. When I go to Washington to visit my family I love taking pictures in orchards. I love them!There are orchards down here, but I don't know who owns them and was kind of worried about just tromping through someones orchard without asking. I was talking to my dad about this and he reminded me that we had a distant relative down here that owns orchards and that he would call and ask if I could come up and check them out! I went up a few weeks ago and found this awesome sign with my maiden name... and then I found this awesome truck and of course the trees!! There are actually some really cool older cherry trees that are really big and knotty!

117colorsign

114colortruck

113orchard

5 comments:

Candace said...

Can't wait to see the pictures you take in these orchards! They are beautiful. A friend of mine up here actually just talked to someone who owns an orchard to see if she could come take pics in it. They said yes so I am tagging along to practice taking a few myself!

Candace said...

BTW: I love what you have done to these photos. One day you will have to show me all your tricks!

Kylie said...

i love these pictures, especially the "grays orchard" one. you dont usually take pictures of objects like this so, good job !

love you!

ashley said...

Very cool pictures!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Absolutely LOVE the pictures Meghan! They make me really homesick and I totally agree with you about the orchards...everytime I go down to visit I get some awesome pictures there with the girls!!:) You are AMAZING!