July 16, 2009

Mase's Lineup!!

DSC_1147colormase


Mase is really into all of his animals lately, and Josh and I have been dying watching him gather all his animals together and lining them up in different areas of the house. Oh and watch out if Maddox wants to even touch a single dinosaur!! That would just be asking for trouble! Mason every once in a while will be kind though and let him play with a goat or if he is lucky a cow! I am glad he is doing so good talking and everything or I might be concerned about him liking to line things up so much since I think it is a characteristic of autistic children. Don't worry everyone... I think he just really likes to have all of his animals to himself!!

{Please ignore the laundry hamper in the kitchen with a t-ball tee!! lol! Nice photography work by me!}

1 comments:

DiAnn said...

I LOVE his little lineup of all his animals, too cute!! Just don't let him do that around Brooke LOL!!!!