July 20, 2009

Sunday Evening

Last night Josh and I took a drive to the Bountiful Temple. I have a wedding coming up and I am doing some pre-wedding pictures there tonight for the bride and groom and just wanted to go check it out from a photography perspective.


DSC_1327josh
Hard to believe Josh and I were married here almost 5 years ago next month!
DSC_1294twins
The twins in their soccer outfits
DSC_1305josh
Oh wow... I was lucky enough to stumble upon this beautiful bride modeling for me.... don't worry I didn't pose her. She came up with this on her own!!
DSC_1316color
Oh woops... that wasn't a bride... that was just my handsome husband posing as a bride!! lol! I love this picture of him... he's cute.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is way too hillarious! Tell Josh he makes a beautiful bride. Dang...how did we miss out on that awesome pose for our bridals? We should have consulted Josh!