so Great! I saw these all from your facebook page too & Love them! Gosh we havent seen you guys forever! We really have got to do a big date night soon. Im thinking Laser tag n Dinner with all the couples! How fun would that be? Lets do it!! Im so serious!
I'm telling ya Meghan, I would definitely be a customer of yours if I could...you want to come to AK?!:D Pictures mean the world to me and I'm always getting them done, and a good photographer is PRICELESS!! You're so good at what you do, i love it!! Let's see I should be coming down to WA next summer so.....we may have to meet!!
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
5 comments:
So cute megs!!! You're so talented!
so Great! I saw these all from your facebook page too & Love them!
Gosh we havent seen you guys forever! We really have got to do a big date night soon. Im thinking Laser tag n Dinner with all the couples! How fun would that be?
Lets do it!! Im so serious!
I'm telling ya Meghan, I would definitely be a customer of yours if I could...you want to come to AK?!:D Pictures mean the world to me and I'm always getting them done, and a good photographer is PRICELESS!! You're so good at what you do, i love it!! Let's see I should be coming down to WA next summer so.....we may have to meet!!
So cute...those kids are so cute and the pictures are perfect!!!
Meghan, you've got some serious talent! Great job. Love the blog, your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment