October 19, 2009

Maddox

Maddox is such a Mommy's boy! He is very laid back as a general rule much like me! Yet he very strong willed . Once he gets his mind on something he isn't going to back down until he gets it!! (Like right now he is throwing a fit because he really wants me to set up his tent downstairs!) He is a goofy boy! He pulls awesome faces all the time. Especially right before he starts to cry! His faces are hilarious! He loves to get a laugh. There are a few things that he knows are a sure ticket to a laugh. One time at the dinner table when he had super dirty hands he leaned over and grabbed my shirt and I made a big deal and said "ewww... yucky!!" and leaned away and laughed. Now every time we eat dinner I have to play the game and end up with a really dirty shirt!! Maddox doesn't have any fear. He climbs out of his crib now and will come out in the hall and say, "hi momma" in his super sweet voice. He really can have the absolute sweetest voice ever! He knows exactly how to butter Josh and I up. Maddox is such a good cuddler when he wants to be. He loves to lay down and watch a movie and cuddle up to me or Josh. He is quite content to lounge around for the first hour after he wakes up. (Unlike Mr. Mason who is usually ready to go right after he wakes up!) Maddox is super sensitive to others already. The other day I was crying because I was just having a bad day and overwhelmed and Maddox kept his eye on me the entire time. Then we he got done eating he immediately got down and came to have me pick him up and he hugged me and said "you're ok momma."

Maddox is also a very smart boy. He is not quite as proud of himself as Mason is and doesn't like to show off his skills, so sometimes I am not sure if he knows as much as Mason.... but sure enough when I finally get him to perform (whether it is counting or ABC's or letter sounds) he pretty much knows all of his letters by sight and the sounds that go along with them. His counting is pretty funny... and usually whatever he is counting he ends up at number "sefen"! He is really into Dinosaurs and Curious George and being outside!!

DSC_2982bwMR

DSC_2980bwMR

DSC_2976bwMR

DSC_2969bwMR

DSC_2972bwMR

DSC_2966bwMR


DSC_2968bwMR




DSC_2928bwMR

We sure love our babies.... and can't believe how fast time has gone already. I just want them to stay this age forever! Even though they are complete stinkers most of the time.... I just want them to stay little forever!

7 comments:

Candace said...

I don't know how you can look at these two and tell them apart! They are getting so big and it's been forever since I last saw them. Your pictures are fabulous as always. I have to say I'm very impressed with your small watermark. I like that it's there but doesn't take away from the pictures.

ashley said...

I cant believe how different, but how the same they are! These pictures are wonderful, and the boys looks so grown up! I can't believe how old they look in them! Thanks for the update :)

Gertge Family said...

OMGOSH!!!! What the heck? They are all grown up looking!!! When did that happen???
Thoses boys of yours are too adorable, I just cannot believe they look so old.
Great pics, as usual!!

PS, Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Oh my goodness, your boys are adorable! They are so precious and I love the pictures. I sure hope all is well with ya'll. :)

Mindy and Marty said...

Meg, that last picture is precious! both of them are pulling the same expression...how cute is that?! I love your sig. on the bottom of your photo's ...you really are professional girl! way to go...i am very impressed with your work.

The Rockin Robertsons said...

Seriously, Meghan, YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE!!! Those eyes of theirs just make your heart melt. They say.."mom, I can do no wrong." Cute, CuTE, ADORABLE!!!

Gertge Family said...

...And you give ME a hard time about Not updating? HA!!
C'mon Meg, it's time :)