June 18, 2008

Disney Princess Quiz


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

Meghan what a fun quiz. It was interesting to see what you end up being. Your blog is always so cute!

ashley said...

Hey Meghan! What a cute family you have, your boys are adorable. Thanks for the comments! Marcus has been meaning to say hello on your blog, but he's been busy with work so I decided to stop by :) I actually remember you from high school, I think we went on a double date with Bob and Kyle Fielding to some scary movie in your VW Bug. Good times!

Walker Family said...

Well, I was Mulan. . . I bet its becuase we both have friends that are crickets and dragons. . . . you are so very much sleeping beauty though!

Ash said...

LOL that seriously sounds like you! I love it, just trying to figure out how to take the "princess quiz" for myself ;)