May 19, 2008

Mase's New Face

Last night we went to Papa Joe and Grandma Nin Nin's to celebrate Mothers Day, My bday and Brookes Bday! We had a ton of fun as usual. We had great food and company. Joe and Karen also bought this bounce house toy for all the grandkids to play in. They all had a ton of fun in that!! The funniest part of the night was Mason's new face that he came up with. He had never made the face until last night at their house... but he wouldn't stop doing it and I luckily had my camera to catch him every single time he pulled the face!! It just cracks me up looking at these pictures because it is the funniest face and he just started doing it out of nowhere!! Anyways we had a great time... and I got a lot of great pictures from the night but I had to dedicate a slide show to Mase's hilarious new face!!

Pictures of the other Kids to come.....

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Way to go on running a marathon! I hat e to run so I totally admire those that do:)

Your boys are so cute! They just keep getting handsomer and handsomer.

Melissa and Bryan said...

That is so funny! I love it! That's great that you were able to take so many pictures of him doing it! Oh and awesome job on the marathon! What a great accomplishment!

Ash said...

That's hilarious! I love when they discover all these new ways to twist their facial expressions! How nice of max to let his brother have the spotlight for a night :) can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, glad you guys had a great time!

Tara Chase said...

That is so funny. I love that face.

Anonymous said...

oh sister im so proud of you for running your little marathon :D one of these days ill get enough ambition to start running that crazy amount. and mason faces. OMG it is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my whole life, i miss you guys :/ love you!

Walker Family said...

Meggs! Your little guys are really so very adorable!