December 31, 2008

Snow

A couple of days before Christmas we gave the boys their snow suits and boots and took them outside to play. Maddox loved it, and without any prompting started eating the snow! Mason didn't love it quite as much!! He face planted after being in the snow for about 2 minutes, so that probably didn't help! I love the pictures though, and will have to get back out in the snow to take more pictures of them. Maddox looks hilarious in all the pictures from the day. Even though Mason didn't love it, I am glad I got some good pictures of him! That's what matters right??

Maddox
Maddox
Mason
Mason

7 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

So cute Meg!! YOur boys are so adorable!! And you are such a great photographer!! Yea for snow too! I didn't think I would say this, but I am actually missing it this year!

Jaymie said...

Very nice! I really love that last picture of Mason :).

PROUD MOMMY said...

lovely pics as always. hope you had a good Christmas! Enjoy your snow, ours is almost gone!

ashley said...

I just love their little beanies, and these pictures are great. So precious.

Gertge Family said...

Adorable pictures as usual!!
& you'll be glad to know I Finally Updated!!!

Walker Family said...

Where did you get those super cute coats? I love these pictures! Meggs, I love all your pictures. You are really amazing. But, your little boys are just cute so even I could take good pictures of them!

Mandi said...

Hi, i just found your blog through.... actually I have no idea to be honest. I have just been kind of jumping around. Anyway for some reason I was extra fascinated by your blog. Probably because I have a daughter close to the same age as your little boys, and I also was married in the bountiful temple.

wow, this was really random and probably weird, sorry. lol ps your boys are adorable. but you knew that right :)