The Secret is out....I have a new photography blog!! Over the past several months as I have had people asking me to take pictures for them, it has really encouraged me to take the next step forward and pursue a life long little dream of mine to take pictures for other people as a part time job! I truly have loved photography as long as I can remember, and have always dreamed of being a photographer. I have been working really hard to get myself ready to put myself out there and start my little business, and I think I am finally ready!!!
My new blog will be a place for my clients to get a sneak peek at pictures from their sessions, an online portfolio, and also a place to get information about pricing, contact information, upcoming specials and scheduling.
To introduce my blog I thought I would start it out with a little giveaway!! Head over to Meghan Robles Photography for a chance to win a free or discounted session!!
Oh yeah you can See more pictures of this little guy there too....
P.S. For anyone in the Tri-Cities, WA. area, I am actually at home visiting my family right now and will be here atleast through next Sunday the 22nd. I have a few appointments scheduled and would love to do a few more! If you are interested email me at meghanroblesphotography@hotmail.com or call me at 801-643-4445.
March 14, 2009
New Photo Blog!!
Posted by
Meghan
at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Hey Meg, these are awesome, I am so proud of you!! This is just the beginning....And, I even want MY picture taken with all 4 boys when you get home, shocker, huh? Your are amazing!!!
Post a Comment