{Willa} This is the twins girlfriend. I don't think she knows it yet!! Mason is always saying "go see lilla" and whenever I open the door he points to her house and says "Lilla's house." She was over the other day and I set up a little makeshift studio and got this sweet picture!!
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
2 comments:
cute photo, i was just blog hopping and noticed you had a "my favorite things" button. I photographed Molly (the author) she is a good friend of mine.
I have a D50, noticed that you just upgraded. Can you tell a big difference? Would you recommend it?
Thanks, Steph
thanks so much for your help. Did you shoot in manual with your d50? I usually shoot in A or S but haven't tried M yet, scares me.
Post a Comment