


Abby- I am sorry I didn't get these up sooner!! I am trying to start a photo blog of pictures I have taken, and am just struggling with resizing my pictures. I wanted to post these larger because they look better, but I figured you would rather see them this size instead of waiting! Who knows how long it will take me to figure things out! Last Friday I had a little mentoring session with Jessica Kettle http://www.jessicakettle.com/. (Geeze I don't even know how to make that link just say her name... I am not computer savvy at all!) She is an awesome photographer and just an awesome girl!! It was a Christmas present from Josh's parents. We spent a little time shooting pictures of these cute girls... and then we spent some time in photoshop. I learned a ton and am so glad that I was able to do it. Learning new things really helped give me some confidence to take me hobby to the next level! So... keep watching and hopefully soon I will have a seperate photography blog that I will post sessions on!
March 3, 2009
K & W
Posted by
Meghan
at
8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
Holy Cow these turned out GREAT!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of the Kenadee and Whit together! You did a great job. But those are some pretty good models you had too!
ADORABLE!! I LOVE THEM!!!
Thanks so much Meg! You Really did great!
We nee to get togthe so i can oder a Bunch!!
The girls really had a fun time being "models".
Whitney just loves the camera & is ready to do it again if you ever need her. Kenadee is up for it too as long as it's warmer weather!
Thanks for posting them, I can't wait to see your photography blog too!!
These are awesome photos of the cutest model girls ever! And you did a super job. The pics of your boys are great too!!
Megan! It has been forever! I can't believe how much has happened since we last saw each other at UV. I can't believe you had twins! Holy moly! We will need to get together sometime!
So great. I can't wait for your new photo blog. I checked out the link to Jessica Kettles blog, she is amazing, so cool that you got a lesson with her(what a wonderful present & inlaws!). I have still been humming and hawing over getting a camera...I just never spend that much money I something that I just 'want', but then I see your pics and want to jump out of my chair and run out and purchase one!
Hey...just so you know, "Miney" is my Mom.
I just showed Whit the pictures & she loves 'em!
BTW: Whitney lost her first Tooth that evening!! So, Great timing!
Meg, I am seriously amazed at how good you are! I can't wait till you come home to take pics of my kids! Love you and see you next week!
Hey Megan it's Brynn! I found your blog randomly when I was looking at Jessica Kettles blog! Your boys are darling and you take amazing pictures! So we are in need of family pictures soon, you interested? Let me know how much you charge! I've taken up photography a little bit lately but it's hard to take your own family pics! Anyways let me know. My blog is www.brynnstar.blogspot.com. Your boys are adorable!
Great Pictures and beautiful models...you are doing a great job with photography hopefully you can take some pictures of Nya and Maddison if we visit for the Summer.
Meghan- those turned out GREAT :) and the models are adorable too!!! Those girls are stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see more of your photos you are taking. Jess is great huh?
Post a Comment