Such cute pictures...I love taking pictures in the balls, they always turn out so cute with all the colors. My girls look old in those pictures. They loved playing with the twins! They just KEEP TALKING about them.
I love the new posts! Remember I requested a once a week update after we move! Will you please email me the picture of Ryder asleep? I LOVE that picture. Thanks for coming to the party. We will miss you.
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures...I love taking pictures in the balls, they always turn out so cute with all the colors. My girls look old in those pictures. They loved playing with the twins! They just KEEP TALKING about them.
I love the new posts! Remember I requested a once a week update after we move! Will you please email me the picture of Ryder asleep? I LOVE that picture. Thanks for coming to the party. We will miss you.
Post a Comment