My 3 favorite little boys!! (My little brother Zack with the twins!)
Kylie and the twins...(She was sick that morning but she is still adorable!)
Grandma and her twins!
Grandpa and the twins! (In their new Jammies he bought them)
I waited until the morning my family was leaving to pull out the camera, but they are all still looking pretty cute!! The twins don't look like Gray's do they?
My little sister Kylie!! My 8 year old nephew Jake said she is a hottie!! She is!
Baby Parker... Brooke and Tate's new baby!
Grandpa Joe and Dad holding the boys!!
Is this thing real??? (Mason and Santa)
Hmmm... I don't know what I think about you. (Maddox and Santa)
Everyone else is on to Christmas and I am still blogging about Thanksgiving!! We had a great Thanksgiving though and I thought it was worth posting a few pictures!
This was our year to Spend Thanksgiving in Utah(We rotate Thanksgiving and Christmas in Utah and Washington). It was a fun week for us. First my little sister Kylie flew into town on Wednesday. It was fun to have her come and stay with us. She is a good aunt and loves playing with our boys, and I love having her around. Then the party began with Josh's family. All of his Aunts and Uncles come to his Grandmas for Thanksgiving and it is also their Christmas... So Santa Came and we exchanged gifts and had 3 days of festivities!! Thanksgiving day we had 2 great meals. We went to Josh's Mom's at 12 and had a great meal. I left the camera in the car=( But the babies loved the food and were so good while we ate. Then that evening we went to Josh's Grandma's and had a huge party. There were atleast 40 people and probably 15 kids under the age of 6.. Somthing like that! We had a great time!!
Then I was lucky enough to have my family come down Thanksgiving night!! All their kids were gone, so they decided to come down here after we had Thanksgiving with Josh's family. It was so fun to spend time with my family! My parents definitely spoil our kids. My Dad even spoils them. He went to Costco and got them Jammies and outfits and a jumbo box of cheerios and ritz!! He also spoiled me this trip with a couple of outfits and new shoes!! Thanks Dad!! I am so glad they came and can't wait to go home for Christmas this year!!
December 3, 2007
Thanksgiving....Is there a picture limit per post?
Posted by
Meghan
at
9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Hi Meg,
The new pictures are so cute...although you could've left out mine. We loved coming down to see you, Josh and the boys. They have grown so much since the last time we saw them in August. It was so much fun playing, hugging and kissing them!! We love, love our grandchildren!! All of them!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment