Here is another picture of Carson. He is a gorgeous boy! These are pictures I took last year, but didn't ever edit because I didn't have anything to use! I will try to make that the last post for today!!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
uh, hello! I seriously don't remember this picture! It is beyond awesome! I love you...I NEED this picture to put up in my house. Katie
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
2 comments:
uh, hello! I seriously don't remember this picture! It is beyond awesome! I love you...I NEED this picture to put up in my house.
Katie
You do such a great job!!
love, mom
Post a Comment