November 17, 2008

What to do??


Josh went fishing with his Dad today... Karen offered to take the boys so I could get a break. I have had over 2 hours and all I have done is play on photoshop! There are so many possibilites... maybe I will clean, grocery shop, or maybe... I will read a book and take a nap! I am just not sure what I should do with myself. What do you do when you get a break?

5 comments:

ashley said...

I am in love with all of your pictures meghan! Photoshop seems like such a great program. The pictures look great before, and I love the after even more. Have fun playing around with it on your day off, that is definitely nice! When I have a break, I always cruise over to ABC or NBC online and catch up on tv episodes, or catch up on blogging :)

Gertge Family said...

Are you kidding? You're lookin' at it! Computer time! Blogging, Facebook, Webkinz! I'm addicted.

Sometimes I make bows too.
I try to stay as far away from the laundry as possible! Hee Hee

YOur pictures are super cute! My offer still stands. If you need people to practice on...give us a call or use my kids. :)

The Poll Family said...

Meghan, I too have a sad, sad obsession with photoshop! It's so addicting! Time passes by oh so quickly when you're editing pictures! I love all of your edited pictures! Your boys are so cute and are getting so big!! Can't wait to see more of your "creations"!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Look at those blue eyes!! He's going to have all the girls after him! What a little stud! I love what you are doing with photoshop! You are such a good photographer already and with photoshop your pictures are even more outstanding!

Walker Family said...

Meggs I love your pictures! You have always done such a good job and photoshop gives you that edge!