November 20, 2008

Day at the Park

The boys were getting a little restless this morning so we decided to head to the park for a while. It was nice because Josh was just finishing up a job nearby so he came and played with us for a little bit. I can't believe how fearless the boys are becoming. They totally climbed up the stairs to a tall slide without even thinking twice!! They even went down a couple of the big slides on their own! (Josh was helping at the top and I was waiting at the bottom) When I took them to this park a few months ago they didn't even like to walk in the sand because it was uneven ground!! Amazing how much things change in a couple of months! I am glad that it is still pretty warm and we are almost to December! In Josh's words "Global Warming Rocks!" Joking of course! =)


Here are a few cute ones from today!

{Mason}

{Mason}

{Mason}

{Maddox}

{Maddox}







2 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are so cute!! You should be a professional photographer!! I'm serious! YOu really have a natural gift and talent for photography!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

You get some amazing pictures of these boys!! They are just too cute to be true! I love how you always have them dressed the same...too much fun huh?! You're an amazing mom Meghan and I love looking at your pictures!