This year the boys dressed up in the costumes of their Daddy's two favorite hobbies!! Mason was a flyfisherman and Maddox was a golfer! Mason wasn't interested in his hat at all... Maddox on the other hand left his hat on all night!! He was definitely thinking he was cool. We took the boys over to Grandma DiAnn's to show her their costumes and get a bunch of treats, then we headed down to Papa Joe's and NinNin's. We went trick or treating in their neighborhood. The boys actually started to get the hang of it after a few houses!! Before we came home we stopped at a few houses in our neighborhood and got a few more treats!! We had a fun night... and loved watching the boys run around with their treat bags!! I can't believe how big my babies are!
P.S. My awesome parents just bought me photoshop (thanks to Weber State Student Discount).... like the real deal. I have no clue what I am doing... but am doing a lot of playing. So............ that is the explanation for any strange looking pictures!!










6 comments:
Love, love, love the costumes!! What a great idea. I'm sure Josh loved it.
You lucky girl getting the full version of Photoshop. I wish! I think the picture looks GREAT!
SOO cute meggs! I love this picture and thier costumes are SO adorable! Your litle boys are truly cute as can be! Meggs, you are just the best! thanks for letting me sneak a peak at your family pictures! You are the cutest family! i would also have a hard time picking one they are all so good!
So adorable!! Your boys are so so cute! I love their costumes!! I am always so impressed with your photos as well. You are really good at taking pictures!
They are too cute! I love playing around with photoshop and seeing what kind of things I can do. Have Fun!
wow, that is the cutest picture. i thought you paid a professional to do it! you were so creative with their costumes. I just went into the Disney store and grabbed Mickey and Minnie costumes... so easy.
That is just about the BEST picture I have ever seen! I love it. They are so cute & funny Meg!
Post a Comment