That's what my 9 year old nephew Jake calls her anyways.....

I can see why! {Can you tell I am obsessed with photoshop? I really haven't done anything but edit pictures for 2 days. The sad thing is.... I really feel like I don't have a clue what I am doing. }









5 comments:
Meg, Your pics all look amazing! You are awesome!!! Can't wait to see more!
Did you take all these? Someone needs to teach me how to do that. Looks like to me, you are rockin the photoshop right now. Hey, if you do x-mas cards, send me one. email me. marcipreece@gmail.com
Your sister is adorable! She is beautiful in every picture, maybe thats because of the awesome photographer too! Great pictures, they look like senior photos, way better than the ones I got!
I love seeing all of your photography skills in action!! You truly have a gift!! I love the photos! Can't wait to see more!!
you've done so good on all these pictures of me, but that might be because im so photogentic also ;) anyway im proud of you they all look great!
love & miss you
kye
Post a Comment