December 3, 2008

My Sweet Boys

Well we put our Christmas tree up on Sunday night and the boys had a blast. We haven't decorated it yet because Josh has been gone every night so far this week........ and I am waiting for him so I can get some help with it!! I guess I am dreading it this year because I know the boys are going to destroy it!! They are loving having it up though and are fascinated by the "yights." Today their favorite thing has been throwing all their lego blocks in it... they were laughing hysterically when the blocks would actually get stuck up in the tree! It was hard to tell them no. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have a decorated Christmas Tree!

{I love this one}
{Mase and his raisins}
The rest of these are just random pictures of the past couple of days....


{Who knew my kid (max) would be so talented}
{Mason}
{Mason}
{Maddox focusing}

1 comments:

Mom+Girls said...

Meghan I love the pictures their so cute!!! I am going to e-mail you since I have a few question about taking pictures!!!
Thank you Analia