Here are a few pictures... I am not quite done yet, but I wanted you to see a few before I get the disc to to you!
P.S. Click on the pictures... they look a lot better big!
December 10, 2008
{To Kalee}
Posted by
Meghan
at
9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Ok, so are you doing this professionally now? I need in on the secrets! I'm hoping to get my 50 mm lens for Christmas! You are doing a great job.
You are doing a great job with photoshop! Seriously! You got talent girl:)
They are getting better and better for sure! Great work Megs! I love them!!
I really like your pictures Megan! :) I've been trying to get some guinea pigs to help me practice... I usually don't do portraits, but love the things photographers do with them these days.
Adorable!! I love them all. I haven't seen these guys forever.
Good job Meg!
I think you have an excellent eye for framing and finding good contrast and interest in your photos. All the shots I have seen are gorgeous and very eye catching. The only suggestions I have are minimal... 1)When shooting families with young wiggley children, shutter speed should be the priority so you get a crisp shot, and then just over/under expose it as necessary 2)To make sure you get the most acurate colors possible you can do a couple things but the best is to shoot a shot or two directly at your light source through a white coffee filter held up to your lens. (Its fun to take a shot before and after to see what a difference this makes). This ensures a more accurate white balance reading. 3)Some of the shots could use just a little more dimension - there are a few faces here and there that look a little washed out and flat - a simple solution is to just make sure you shoot in morning or evening so you get some nice soft shadows (which create depth) or you can light up one side of their face more than the other with a reflector. From what I can see you really are doing an excellent job beginner or not. Im really, truly impressed!! Keep up the good work and let me know if you decide to take it professional!
Post a Comment