December 18, 2008

Our Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken by Jessica Kettle (lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com or jessicakettle.com) in October. It took me a while to make an order because she did such a great job! Here are some of the pictures from the day. I am withholding a few that are on our Christmas Cards, just so everyone can be really surprised!! (I know that you are all watching your mailbox for our card (jk)... don't worry it is on it's way!) I will post more in a few days! She really is an amazing photographer, and I am so happy with how they turned out!


















7 comments:

The Warnicks said...

Adorable! You have a cute family!

PROUD MOMMY said...

I am in love with these pics. you guys are too cute. I'm sure it is just my "type A" love of symmetry, but I melt for the pics of you & josh each holding one of your perfect "matching" little men! Have such a magical Christmas!

Rosie said...

Meghan you have a beautiful family!!! The pictures are gorgeous and your hait is really cute short. Merry Christmas!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Oh my goodness! What a BEAUTIFUL family! These pictures are so cute and your little angels are so precious. I'm so happy to see that you are doing well. Thank you for your kind comments, I love it. Merry Christmas!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Megs you are so gorgeous! And your boys are so so cute!! Oh my goodness I love these pictures!! Your family is so darling!! I love your little boys! Those blue eyes are so beautiful!!

ashley said...

These pictures are awesome! She did an amazing job. What a gorgeous family you guys have!

Walker Family said...

Meggs, they just turned out so good! Thanks for sharing again! Love love those boys eyes!