So I just really haven't felt like blogging the past couple of weeks, but I really wanted to put some of the boys cake pictures up (even though their bday was over 2 weeks ago)! We were going to have a fun party for them, but the day before the party we took Mason in to the doctor and found out that he had RSV... we didn't want to infect everyone elses kids, so we cancelled the party! He didn't have it way bad luckily, but bad enough that we didn't think company was a good idea!! So we still had smash cakes for them and Josh's Mom and Stan came over to watch them eat their cake! As you can see, they loved it!!
February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Meggs- you are too funny! I'm glad I found your blog! I dodn't want to add you until you knew it was me. . . . next time we are in utah. . ( we are planning a trip for May sometime) we are meeting and having lunch or something!! I really do miss you lady!
Meg what a fun blog! I'm glad you found me. Your family is adorable! I love the pictures of the boys eating their birthday cake! So cute! Wow 1 year olds. I bet you are busy! It was so fun to be on the same flight as you during Christmas. I put those pictures I took on our blog awhile back. I don't know if you saw them or not. Well one of these days the SAC needs to get together. It would be fun to see you and Lyza again.
Meghan! It was great to hear from you...isn't is such a small world finding everybody's blogs! Your boys are so adorable! RSV..oh no...not fun! I swear the winter means permanent sickness! Hope they're doing better now! So we're at Kyle's parents house right now and for some reason I was looking through a ton of old pictures and came across this picture of like 80 boys in Kyle's hottub in Pasco and one girl. I asked who the girl was and Kyle said you. I thought it was so funny! Way to get ALL the guys! :)
Good ppost
Post a Comment