oh, So Sweet! I can't believe they are already 1. Crazy. Kenadee & Whitney were just Oohing & Ahhing over that entire slide show.It was precious! Kenadee thinks she is so awesome cuz for some reason she can totally tell them apart. Well, you better start working on babies 3 & 4! Ha Ha.
well hello! so I am totally the worst aunt in the world! Still haven't sent out a birthday card for the boys! Give them a big kiss for me! Oh by the way, love the slide show and I can't even believe how much they have changed from their newborn pics!
I love your slide show of the boys and I can't believe they're already one years old! Enjoy this time you have with them because trust me it will fly by faster and faster!!
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
9 comments:
oh, So Sweet! I can't believe they are already 1. Crazy. Kenadee & Whitney were just Oohing & Ahhing over that entire slide show.It was precious! Kenadee thinks she is so awesome cuz for some reason she can totally tell them apart.
Well, you better start working on babies 3 & 4! Ha Ha.
well hello! so I am totally the worst aunt in the world! Still haven't sent out a birthday card for the boys! Give them a big kiss for me! Oh by the way, love the slide show and I can't even believe how much they have changed from their newborn pics!
I can't believe it has been a year. Your boys are so cute. You sure have your hands full.
Meggs, your sweet boys are so cute! You are an amazing mom and you have those adorable boys as proof! What a darling little family you are!
I love your slide show of the boys and I can't believe they're already one years old! Enjoy this time you have with them because trust me it will fly by faster and faster!!
meggs- you look great as well! Can't believe you've had twins!
ahhhh those pictures are just too precious! Super cute!
Hey Meghan, Katie gave me her email and I am oblivious in finding it!:) Will you send her my way again, thanks:)
Your boys are so adorable- just like their mom. Those pictures are so priceless! Where did you have the professional ones taken?
Post a Comment