What do you think??? Do we look alike? Josh says I look like a boy or Maddox looks like a girl because we look exactly the same!! Mason and I look alike too, but Maddox looks more like me we think!
Holy smokes! You guys are the REAL twins! And PS Mason doesn't look like you! He looks like Josh! Nice try. Just because he has your coloring doesn't mean he looks like you! I am almost sure he's not really yours! J/K! Why am I so dang funny? No, seriously every comment I leave is hillarious! Love ya!
PSS Mom is going to be TICKED with a capital "T" when she sees that you stole those pics! So don't call me cryin' when whe calls yellin' at you! J/K! It's all for the bloggin' cause! She'll love it!
That is so funny! You two do look TONS alike, which I already knew, but the pictures are great. & you both look like your own gender! There is a picture of me & Will at the same age that is insanely identical...& everyone says he looks just like Kenny. Ha
I really can't believe how similar those pics are, I mean, I can... but can't at the same time! That's crazy! For sure gender specific though, no worries! ;) Thanks for the new posts :) ha!
Yep, no doubt that is your boy, but I still see a lot of Josh in both of them, especially Mason. No worries, if they grow up looking like either one of you, they'll be "knock-outs"!!
I am the 24 year old momma to beautiful 2 year old twin boys. They keep me super busy, entertained, happy, and yes... somedays crazy!! I love being a mom, and I love photography. I have loved it as long as I can remember, and am so happy to be finally doing it for other people!
7 comments:
Holy smokes! You guys are the REAL twins! And PS Mason doesn't look like you! He looks like Josh! Nice try. Just because he has your coloring doesn't mean he looks like you! I am almost sure he's not really yours! J/K! Why am I so dang funny? No, seriously every comment I leave is hillarious! Love ya!
PSS Mom is going to be TICKED with a capital "T" when she sees that you stole those pics! So don't call me cryin' when whe calls yellin' at you! J/K! It's all for the bloggin' cause! She'll love it!
That is so funny! You two do look TONS alike, which I already knew, but the pictures are great. & you both look like your own gender! There is a picture of me & Will at the same age that is insanely identical...& everyone says he looks just like Kenny. Ha
I really can't believe how similar those pics are, I mean, I can... but can't at the same time! That's crazy! For sure gender specific though, no worries! ;) Thanks for the new posts :) ha!
Wow, he really does look just like you! So cute!
That is CRAZY! No question who he looks like.
Yep, no doubt that is your boy, but I still see a lot of Josh in both of them, especially Mason. No worries, if they grow up looking like either one of you, they'll be "knock-outs"!!
Post a Comment