What is his name? Joshua Ray Robles
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years including our engagement
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? It depends on the day.... and what we are eating.... if it is sweet, I definitely win! Usually him.
Who said I love you first? He did.... he was on pain killers after he had surgery on his wrist... romantic huh??
Who is smarter? We are both smart in different things probably...
Whose temper is worse? neither of us really have tempers... I am not sure on that one!
Who does the laundry? I always do the babies... Josh does most of our clothes and towels...Good husband huh?
Who does the dishes? I do. Josh does them every once in a while though.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? Josh
Who cooks dinner? I do. Although if I don't feel like cooking Josh will make tacos sometimes.
Who drives when you are together? Josh always does... he tries to get me to on road trips.... but he is usually stuck driving the whole way.
Who is more stubborn? I think Josh...
Whose parents do you see the most? Josh's
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? Josh probably does... as far as ones that he is really close with... I have a lot... but not that I talk to every day!!
Who has more siblings? I do. There are 6 of us... 3 of them.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share....Sometimes Josh gets "tough" and I know that he is really wanting to wear the pants.... and there are times when I put my foot down on things too!!
Josh is a great husband and a great Daddy!! I am so lucky to have him as my husband and I love him very much!!
I tag..... Lyza, Brittany, Jeni, and Melissa.










3 comments:
I love Josh's little chubby cheeks in his baby picture. I hope you are feeling better after last week.
Meggs, I still remeber you coming back from going on your firist date with Josh. Your were smitten from the begining!! You two are just so darn perfect together!
That baby picture is priceless!
Post a Comment