May 3, 2008

Bored with Blogging!!

I have to apologize to everyone who has been checking our blog for the past 2 months to find that I haven't updated even once!! I know it is pathetic... but I just haven't felt like blogging! I do of course feel like looking at everyone elses, but just not updating my own!

Anyways.... we have been pretty busy over the past 2 months... so I have some catching up to do... I will work on that for the next couple of days maybe! I am not going to make any promises though.
Here a couple of cute bums to look at in the mean time!!


8 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

Meghan, I can't believe it... Your alive!! I was starting to get worried about you!! I'm glad to see that you are still here! I can't wait to see what you have been up to! Oh and those are some really cute bums by the way!!

Ash said...

I had to reread your blog a couple times just to be sure there was really a new one there :) Good to see ya update slacker! No, I totally understand, it takes discipline to keep it up to date and can get kinda old. AND I only have one child to worry about, not two so you get more slack for that too! Love to see the boys! Darling as ever!

Unknown said...

Those little stinkers are totally climbing up on stuff! It will only get better from here my dear! Time to start spankin' those cute little bums! J/K...for those of you who were about to call CPS!

Walker Family said...

Oh Meggs! cutest matching bums ever! You're a busy lady! No worries about no blogs. . .it happens to the best of us!

Anonymous said...

i love reading katie's comments because she is a complete nerd lol whatever though i guess we can tell everyone that she is our sister, if we must ;) love ya sis!

give me your email, if you wanna see some prom pictures :)

Unknown said...

Kylie...for your information, I am very cool! And, I am everyone's favorite sister by far! (Depending on who you ask of course) And right now you are asking me! I want prom pics!

Meghan said...

you guys need to take your arguing elsewhere!! I am by far the coolest of the 3 Gray girls!

Preeces said...

I am so glad you liked that recipe. Check out that link on my blog, (ohiofriends). There's some awesome recipes on there. What are you two up to these days? Cute family!