May 9, 2008

Fun Time with my Family!

My family was here visiting last month, and I decided that we should all go check out the new Solomon Center in downtown Ogden. We went down and realized we needed a whole day to do everything we wanted to do.... so the next day my parents were so kind to treat us all to pretty much every activity they had to offer!!! Our favorite was the ifly!! It is an indoor skydiving tunnel and apparently it is very close to the real thing... that is good because you will never see Josh or I jumping out of a plane!! They also have a wave rider where you can body board and surf. We saw a little more of Kylie then we wanted to see that day (literally)... but that is ok!! (Its ok Ky..haha) Just be careful if you go... it is some very powerful water!! I highly recommend wearing a one piece and some shorts!! The kids also did some rock climbing and we all played games in the arcade! And we of course ate lunch at Costa Vida! We had a great time... and thanks Joe and Karen for taking the twins so Josh and I could participate in all the fun!!

My Dad, Kylie and Zack drove home after a few days, and then my Flew home about a week later. It was so good to spend time with everyone and I am so glad my Mom was able to stay and spend more time with the boys. It is so cute... her name is "Bama" which came from my nephew Carson, so we were trying to teach the boys to say Bama... well my Mom was patting her chest when she said it... so when we ask the boys to say Bama now they just pat there chest!! It is adorable!!

More pictures from the Solomon Center to Come....

2 comments:

Jami said...

Your background blog song is mine and Trey's song...good choice! Also, I've been skydiving and it's not that cool. I think indoor would be better actually. And I'm glad your dog sleeps in your bed cause ours does too :)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

What a fun family place to visit! And I loved the pictures...it looked really fun!! I think I need to go visit there!:)