May 16, 2008

What I have been doing the past 12 weeks

This is what I have been doing fore the past 12 weeks....
All in preparation for the Ogden Half Marathon tomorrow!! I have been running with my friend Jen which is great to keep the motivation!! So... Wish us luck! Hopefully we will win it!! Ha ha jk!

Then on Monday we start this training program for a FULL MARATHON!! We are going to do the Top of Utah Marathon in September up in Logan. We wanted to do the St. George but we didn't get in this year (they have a lottery because so many people want to run in it)!

Check out the Saturday runs.....Looks like fun huh??

P.S. Abby we pretty much ran from your house, to Clinton, to our house on Saturday for our 10 miler!! Actually we started even farther away than your house!! I thought you would like that...
















3 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

Wow your amazing! Good for you! You have always been such an outstanding athlete!! Let us know how it goes!

Gertge Family said...

Barf o rama! You (& Amie, she has a 1/2 marathon tomarrow too.) are Nuts & Amazing!! I cannot even imagine that! Good luck!

Candace said...

I hope all went well! What an accomplishment.