So I got a really exciting Mother's Day/Bday Present this year.... A huge upright freezer! I know it sounds lame, but I am really wanting to be a better shopper and buy meat and other frozen foods on sale. Also, I am wanting to make freezer meals ahead of time so we don't opt for fast food or cereal on nights I don't want to cook!
So I need to start filling this baby up! Do any of you have good recipes that you know freeze well?? I would appreciate any suggestions! Also if you are an expert grocery shopper with some good tips on saving money... I would love any suggestions!
May 15, 2008
Freezer Meals
Posted by
Meghan
at
9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I'm sorry MegHan...It was a typo on my part.I noticed it right after and went to go correct it and got distracted.So it is fixed now....and of course I know how to spell your name.Come on we can still be friends!!
Al
Oh I wish I had some freezer meal ideas for you...If I come across something yummy I'll be sure to pass it on. But nice work on getting the freezer. I'm sure it will be very helpful!
Post a Comment