So here are some pictures from our post race activities....
After Josh's Half-Marathon we went out to breakfast with Joe & Karen and our friends Sam & Jen and their family. Josh was definitely ready to get home and get some rest though... so I kept myself from begging to stop at the antique store on our way out of Logan and we headed home. Well we pulled in the garage, got the boys out and realized that I had locked the door from our garage to our house on my way out that morning. I rode up with Joe and Karen, and I specifically remember checking to make sure I had unlocked the door on my way out. Unfortunately I am in the habit of opening it every night to make sure our garage is closed and then I lock it as I close it! (I am a little OCD about this). Well when I checked to see if it was unlocked... I locked it when I closed it!!! So poor Josh who is just wanting to take a load off is locked out!! We checked all the windows and doors, and of course because I was home alone the night before there was defnitely not a window open!! Josh was not wanting to pay a locksmith because we thought it would be a ton so we tried credit cards to open the door and everything else we could think of. Finally I went and borrowed a phone book from my friend Ingrid, and called a locksmith! This was after about 1 1/2 hours. They said they could be there in 40 minutes and it would only be $45 to get us in! Well the boys were getting antsy and super hot... so we decided to turn on the hose and let them have fun!! In the meantime Josh went into the garage to get these beach balls, and low and behold under the package on top of the dog kennel was our extra set of keys that for some reason Josh had set down out there!! So after all that time we ended up saving $45 and the boys had a great time in the water! Luckily I had my camera in the car!









1 comments:
I just can't get enough of your boys. They are so adorable! Way to make a fun time out of a no good situation! Looks like the boys didn't mind being locked out! Tell your hubby great job in the race oh and happy late anniversary!
Post a Comment