September 2, 2008

Happy 4 year Anniversary!!

This is a little late... but August 12th was our 4 year anniversary!

We have had an awesome 4 years together! The past 19 months have been so great. We love our boys so much, we love being parents and there isn't anything else we would rather be doing! I am so lucky to have Josh as a husband. He is a great husband and a great Dad. He loves the boys so much and has such a special bond with them. I love watching the boys climb all over him when he gets home for the day. They definitely love their Daddy! I am so grateful that Josh works so hard to support our family and that I am able to stay home with the boys. I always said I would be a stay at home Mom, and I am so glad that Josh has made it possible. Really I just love him a lot in general! There is nobody else I would rather spend my time with. I have been spoiled over the past year to have him home more than normal while we have been getting the business going, but now things are getting more and more busy, and I am really starting to miss spending so much time with him. I am grateful to have a husband who is always willing to help me... and without me asking. I love that we are best friends and that he is the one that I go to for everything. Things aren't always perfect, and yes we have our "tiffs"! ( I love how people don't like to say "we fight") but I always know that I am loved, and that I have a husband who supports me. This is getting way to mushy and Josh is not a mushy guy! He is going to be a little embarrassed probably!! Anyways I love you Josh! Thanks for all you do!

On our anniversary we had Papa Joe and NinNin watch the twins for us. I had never been to Bear Lake, and Josh said I would love a raspberry milk shake so we headed up there for the day. We started off with Lunch and a shake. (It was the best shake ever!) Then we went to the Minnetonka caves, headed to the beach for a while, then went to the scenic lookout. On our way home we up Blacksmith Fork canyon to check out the course for the Top of Utah Marathon.... and finally made our way home to pick up the boys before bed! We had a great day just hanging out and spending time together! Thanks Joe and Karen for always being so willing to take the boys for us! We appreciate it a ton!!

4 comments:

DiAnn said...

And I know how much he loves you too. I am so lucky he is your husband because that makes you the most remarkable daughter-in-law I could ever hope for. I love you, him and the boys VERY much!

Rosie said...

He sounds like a great husband! I remember going every summer to Bear Lake and getting raspberry shakes, yum and we visited Minnetonka caves. Good times!

Happy Anniversary!

ashley said...

What a great day, and Happy Anniversary! Love the pics. Those raspberry shakes sound SO good!

Walker Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love that i knew you back when the magic started and you fell for Josh. You were prefect for eachother from day one! So glad you are both still so happy and in love just as it should be!