I guess Mason has been playing super hard lately.... because he keeps falling asleep in random places!! Either that or he has narcolepsy!!

Here he is playing hard on top of the kitchen table!!

I ran downstairs to answer the business phone and was down there for less then 10 minutes. I came up to find sweet Mason on the top of the stairs with a binkie he doesn't even use and his blankie.... sound asleep. I decided to skip lunch and put him and Maddox down for their nap!

A few days earlier I had the boys in their high chairs for lunch and again had to answer the business phone. I came upstairs after a few minutes to find Maddox fake coughing, and Mason sound asleep. They don't EVER fall asleep like this, so initially I panicked! I checked his breathing and sure enough he was alive.... just really tired!! He is such a sweet boy... I just love to look at my babies when they are sleeping.
(The BBQ sauce in his hair is cute huh?)
9 comments:
I am so glad you commented on my blog. Sounds like you had a house full last week, but it was so fun to see Katie.
Your boys are so cute. I can't imagine what having twins would be like. You are awesome.
Ahh how cute is that! Aiden has never fallen asleep anywhere except for in his bed, the car or while I'm rocking him. He must be working hard! I love the pictures of Maddox with the balloons too. That's so funny how he would never let go of them! Too cute!!
I love the sleepy eyed pictures! They are just adorable!
I'm glad you found my blog. It is so fun to see other peoples and stay up to date with everything. Your boys are getting so big! I bet they keep you super busy!
What cute pictures! I love the picture with the binkie and the blankie! How cute is that?? Your boys are so adorable!!
We changed our blog web address. You can find us at: http://thepollpack-est2002.blogspot.com. Come check out our latest addition when you get a chance!
So cute Megs! I always wanted Zay to fall asleep randomly like that, I think it's the cutest thing EVER! Plus that means that something's actually wearing the kid out- never had such luck but glad one of yours has the "sleep anywhere" skill :)
The middle picture is my favorite! He is too handsome....
Gosh! Has it been that long since we have seen you??
These cute boys are growing up too fast!!
I love the pics...they are both so adorable.
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog and I found you through ashley! Your boys are getting so big. They are cute too!
Post a Comment