A few weeks ago we celebrated Papa Joe's Bday. NinNin had a lot of balloons out for the party, and at the end she untied them and gave each grandkid a bundle to take home. Maddox was instantly in love. He just walked back and forth through their great room like he owned the place! We all thought he was hilarious that night.... but a few days later at home he was still carrying around the balloons not even wanting to put them down for naps! After almost a full week, I had to get rid of them because he cried every time I took them away!! I know I am a mean mom, but I just couldn't handle the whining every time I needed to feed him or take him somewhere that I couldn't take the balloons!
September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Meggs!!! your little guys are so cute!! they have the most innocent faces and the biggest bluest eyes I have ever seen!
Post a Comment